The “Data Center Construction to 2027 by Types of Construction (General Construction, Electrical Design, and Mechanical Design); By Tier Standards (Tier 1 and Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4); and By Industry Verticals (BFSI, Government, Education, Manufacturing, Retail, Transportation, Media & Entertainment, Others) – Global Analysis and Forecast” The scope of study involves understanding on the factors responsible for this growth of data center construction market along with the estimates and forecasts of the revenue and market share analysis and also spots the significant data center construction players in the market and their key developments.
Get Sample PDF copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000432/
Data center construction Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecast by type of construction, tier type, and industry vertical. Data center construction market is expected to grow US$ 89,961.1 Mn by 2027 from US$ 45,107.9 Mn in 2018.
Data centers these days have become more of the strategic asset than a mere office back – support. The historic bubble burst of big data and artificial intelligence led to massive shift from on – premises data centers to cloud – based database management systems. Presently there are thousands of data centers across the globe and the number is anticipated to increase further. Furthermore, strategic events such as, mergers and acquisitions in the field of data centers is a trend that’s on pace to continue.
Some of the major data center construction market players include DPR Constructions, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hitachi Vantara Corporation (Hitachi Ltd.), AECOM, Holder Construction Company, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Tripp Lite, Turner Construction, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company, and Schneider Electric. SE among others.
Ask For Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000432/
Some of the remarkable market initiatives in this industry include data center construction market player Rittal’s plans to present pre-configured and modular computing solutions in order to cater number of industries to further help the businesses in the implementation of new IT infrastructures quickly, securely and economically at almost any location at CeBIT 2018. In the year 2017, the company had also partnered with HPE, and the partnership aimed to focus on the hybrid cloud and edge solutions. Through this they expected to provide their customers with a “plug and play” configuration coupled with proven technologies, and faster, easier deployment that delivered cost and energy efficiency.
The global data center construction market by geography is segmented into six region including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America. North America accounted for the largest revenue share of the global data center construction market in 2018, followed by Europe. U.K and Rest of Europe (including Nordic Countries) being two key provinces in Europe region which will lead data center construction market in this region and is also expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000432/
Reasons To Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the market growth, size, leading players and segments in the global data center construction market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the data center construction market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Email: [email protected]