Global hip replacement implants market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 3.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to growing cases of trauma and injuries, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and growing geriatric population.
Some of the major players operating in global hip replacement implants market are Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Stryker, Smith and Nephew, B.Braun Melsungen AG, Corin, Waldemer Link GmbH & Co. KG, Wright Medical N.V., Arthrex, Inc., Conformis, Corentec Co., Ltd., Elite Surgical, Surgival, Synergie Ingenierie Medicale, evolutisfrance, Group FH Ortho communication, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medacta International, Tecomet,Inc., Peter Brehm GmbH, MicroPort Orthopedics, Inc. and DJO Global among others.
Get Exclusive FREE Sample Copy of This Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-hip-replacement-implants-market&raksh
All the market data covered in this Hip Replacement Implants business report in the long run aids in defining superior business strategies. The information and analysis of this market report brings into light the types of consumers, their preferences about the product, their buying intentions and their ideas about an enhancement of a product. Furthermore, businesses can make out the response of the consumers to an already existing product in the market. Report also enables to get aware of the extent of the marketing problems. Hip Replacement Implants market research report conducts the systematic, to the point and far-reaching study of the facts associated with any subject in the field of marketing.
Market Definition: Global Hip Replacement Implants Market
A hip replacement is a kind of surgery in which an injured or damaged hip joint is substituted with an artificial implant. It is used when the mobility is abridged and even in rest, pain is experienced. These are made up of metal, plastic or ceramic.
According to the International Osteoporosis Foundation, osteoporosis causes more than 8.9 million fractures annually, more than 200 million people are suffering from osteoporosis, worldwide, 1 in 3 women over the age of 50 years and 1 in 5 men will experience osteoporotic fractures in their lifetime. Osteoporosis has no clinical manifestations until there is a fracture.
Segmentation Global Hip Replacement Implants Market
Hip Replacement Implants Market : By Product Type – (Partial Femoral, Acetabular Reconstruction, Bearing and Porous Metal Technologies, Hip Resurfacing, Revision Hip Implants, Total Replacement Implants, Fixed Bearing Hip Implants, Mobile-Bearing Total Hip Implants )
Hip Replacement Implants Market : By Material – (Metal-On-Metal, Metal-on-Polyethylene, Ceramic-On-Metal, Ceramic-On-Polyethylene, Ceramic-On-Ceramic)
Hip Replacement Implants Market : By End Users – (Orthopedic Clinics, Hospitals, Surgery Centers)
Hip Replacement Implants Market : By Geography – ( North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America , Middle East and Africa)
Complete report on Global Hip Replacement Implants Market Research Report 2019-2026 spread across 350 Pages, profiling Top companies and supports with tables and figures
To get this report at an attractive cost, click here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst?dbmr=global-hip-replacement-implants-market&raksh
Key Developments in the Hip Replacement Implants Market:
- In July 2019, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad researchers announced that they are developing new technologies for bio-compatible implants. This implant would allow initial detections of errors via non-invasive diagnosis and monitoring. Initial recognition deprived of surgery would help patients in avoiding reverse and painful surgery
- In June 2016, Cartiva, Inc. announced that they have received Premarket Approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its Cartiva Synthetic Cartilage Implant. It is used for arthritis of the big toe joint. The approval allows the company to begin marketing in the U.S. as it is the first synthetic cartilage device which is approved by the FDA. This device would help in treating the patient suffering from arthritis
Hip Replacement Implants Market : Competitive Analysis
Global hip replacement implants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hip replacement implants market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Hip Replacement Implants Market Drivers
- Growing geriatric population is increasing the growth of the market
- Advancement in technology is enhancing the market growth
- Popular minimally invasive surgeries are increasing the market growth
- Growing application of hip implants is acting as a catalyst for the market growth
- Growing adoption of total hip replacement implants is boosting the market growth
Hip Replacement Implants Market Restraints
- High cost of surgeries is restraining the market growth
- Dearth of skilled professionals is hampering the market growth
- Strict rules for the approval of devices in the market restrict the market growth
Key questions answered in the report :-
- What are the challenges being faced by the new entrants?
- Which will be the Hip Replacement Implants Market application and sorts and estimate joined intently by makers?
- Which will be the dangers which will attack growth?
- The length of the global Hip Replacement Implants market opportunity?
- How Hip Replacement Implants Market share advance vacillations their value from various assembling brands?
Read Complete Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-hip-replacement-implants-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]